Wednesday 6 June 2012

156 - An Average Number

Doesn't 156 seem average? I feel like it does.
Tomorrow we start preparing for 30 second presentations in socials. People are freaking out about it, and I just sort of chuckle to myself - I have a 10 minute presentation tomorrow in film. In math we did more review. It sucked - I was decent at the stuff when we learned it, but I can't remember any of it now, and she won't give us the next review sheet in line unless we completely finish the one before it - we're supposed to have this sheet finished for tomorrow. I understand 5/15 of the questions. And I have volunteering tonight, so I'm not going to have time. I'm gonna look at it after this post, but bio was heavy today as well, and my brain is gonna fall out of my head. In film we dubbed some voices in over hard to hear stuff and got the rest of the shots that we want, in order. They haven't been cut yet. Bio we started Plantae, finished the movies from yesterday, and watched a few of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment