Monday 11 June 2012

159

NOW there's six days left. Apparently we have to stay in until the 19th. The days are starting to drag on - I'm sort of sick of final projects and assignments.
We have an essay due on Friday for Socials about the environment and stuff - that's awesome. Writing about that is easy for me. In math we had a mock-test today, and we're supposed to do it tomorrow as well, but I got 58 of 60 questions done today - no big deal. I spent lunch editing our final film, because all of a sudden our carefully calculated editing time isn't enough time, and we have to get it done on Wednesday. Not a huge problem, because nobody else has even started filming yet, really, but it's still worrying. Tomorrow I have a Kiva meeting - we're actually deciding who gets the money, so that'll be fun! In film we watched the last of the presentations. In bio we did some notes, watched some fun videos, and did a tiny assignment. Yup.

1 comment: