Friday 8 June 2012

One Fitty-Eight

Six more days of school left! And I have no homework this weekend. I don't know how I managed that, but it's amazing. This morning I decided to set my alarm a bit later so I could get a few minutes of sleep, and when it went off I realized I hadn't done homework that was due first block. So I did that while I ate my breakfast. I hurried to school, and then oh no! I forgot to make lunch. So I went home during spare and made a sandwich.

We had our presentations during socials today. Before the class I went up to her and asked her that since I was only 2% below an A, would it be worth it to rewrite any tests. She said she'd make an exception for me and we'd discuss tests on Wednesday. Well, when I started my presentation, I didn't need any notes or anything, and I said everything necessary. When I sat down she said, 'Meadow? You just got your A.' Haha, woo! In math I got all of the review for today done as well as yesterdays - yay! In film we kept on watching presentations - they were all good today! In bio we went around in groups of two deciding if plants were monocots or dicots by properties they had, and identifying their roots and stems through microscopes and stuff. At one point one of the guys turned and asked me something. The conversation went on, and some other people got involved, and so when I added something I wasn't totally paying attention, and I called him by the wrong name. He looks at me and is all, 'Friends off! Nope!' but then he said he'd forgive me on Monday, so I'm safe, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment