Thursday 7 June 2012

One Fifty-Seven!

Today I learned that technically, since seeds are fruits "embryos," the part that we actually eat is like the uterus. Mmm... fruit uterus....
Got my presentation all ready for socials tomorrow! It's on Kiva. So... that won't be too difficult. She said we were allowed to pick something we already knew a bunch about.
Math was ok... as ok as it can be, I guess.
In film I did my presentation! I had technical difficulties though, so I was closer to 12 than 8 minutes, but everybody said it didn't seem like 12 minutes. The teacher said she didn't mind as well, because my lap top wouldn't sync properly and I had to cue everything up again on a different one.
In bio we just took a bunch of notes! Buuuuh. And we actually had a really long conversation about apples. That's why I like this teacher - she lets us engage her and each other in "debates," but really just questions and answering. Stuff like that. It's so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. truly a sign of a good teacher. That's how we learn the best, by engaging!

    ReplyDelete