Friday 22 June 2012

Socials Final

I got to the school at 9 for that project, and my final was at noon. We filled out the big gym with tables and students. Everybody got their own table, and we wrote! I was against the far wall. I think I did decently... we had multiple choice, then two essays to write. I knew the topic for the first essay pretty well, but for the second one I had to do some quick thinking. It wasn't really something we covered in class - it was sort of just going on what I already know. I did better than my friends, though (we went for sushi afterwards). They said that they didn't get full paragraphs on the last essay because they couldn't think of anything - but I did.


My first year of public school is over!


Back to the school in an hour, now. Good.... good times.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Meadow!! "My first year of public school is over!" Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being able to BS ones way through an essay question is a very important skill. Way to go, kiddo!

    ReplyDelete