Tuesday 5 June 2012

154 and 155

I went to Karter's after school yesterday to get a final shot for film, but it turned out we didn't need it. So we have all of our footage for the final project, and it needs to be done by next Tuesday. Let's see... had a test in math yesterday. I only got 45% on it, but I really didn't understand that unit. Like, at all. It doesn't stay in my head when we look at one aspect one day, then a whole new aspect the next day. Blah, math. I don't really care - just doing my best. In film we edited. In biology we dissected our pigeon! I filmed, and they cut. It was pretty funky. Everybody around the class had different organisms, and people were holding up intestines everywhere. We got ours out, too. Mmm... innards.. In socials we had a mini debate / argument at our table, because our teacher had us writing down things in order of importance, then easiness. I said environment should be above some of the other things listed for importance, but the bottom of the easy scale. Then one girl said something about hating something to do with the environment / activists, and I didn't argue, I just simply said that I disagreed. Then she kept it up and the rest of us sort of let her go on. Then she got madder when we stopped replying because we didn't agree... I don't know. It was sort of funny.
Today I went home during spare to watch Lost, because Karter lent me season 1. It's been too long since I watched it, and I never finished the entire show anyway. In socials we got an assignment. In socials we have homework! What?! Yea, we do. In bio we tried to edit the dissection video but it was muy difficult because we were on iPads... I think our's looks okay though! We got it done, anyway. Math sucked because we started review, but I don't care. In film we did voice overs! The end.

1 comment:

  1. Soldier on, little pilgrim!

    You are rocking this school thing, and learning many important life skills. Skills!!

    Oh man. I must have had too much coffee. Basically what I'm trying to say is: I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete