Tuesday 12 June 2012

160

I wasn't gonna go to school today because I was really dizzy and stuff when I woke up. But I'm a trooper, so I did anyway. Just review in socials and math. During lunch I first had a Kiva meeting - we've started to lend. Very cool! And after the Kiva meeting I had a councillor meeting to work out a project she's having me do for one of the other teachers. That meeting went into period 4 but my teacher didn't care. Our film was getting edited by three people, so she let us go out and start filming students for the project (I just have to get them saying some nice words and stuff). In bio we had a sub so we watched a movie. It was of a hippo getting dissected. It had 350 pounds of food in it's stomach! Duuude. They have really thick skin, too. It showed four lionesses trying to take this one hippo down, with their claws and everything, but the hippo just kept running. It didn't even bleed. Impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment