Wednesday 20 June 2012

164, and the final. 165. And the day after.

I don't blame me for forgetting to come on here. My brain was squish. Too many everythings.

Well, I got my Bio Final done on the Monday, so yesterday I didn't have to go to bio. I think I did really well. In socials we just reviewed on Monday, and on Tuesday we did a mock exam. I got an 80 on it, so I feel fine. That provincial is tomorrow. In math we just reviewed on Monday as well, but on Tuesday she put in Finding Nemo for those of us that were caught up with everything. It was actually fantastic. Today we had our math provincial. I'm relatively sure that I passed it. Even if I didn't, I still pass the class (I did the math - ha!). In film we had film day on Monday, so parents and friends came to watch what we did. Our final film was super hilarious, everybody loved it. On Tuesday we had our final exam, and I'm sure I did well on it. She gave us forms as well, and I took home the form for Socks, filled it out, then brought it back to her today. By now Socks is officially entered into the film festival! That's pretty exciting. We'll see if we win! Our school has one twice in a row, and both times have been Karter's brother. Can we keep up the legacy?
So yup. Those were the final days of my first year of public school. I have another provincial tomorrow, and then I keep going to the school everyday until the 27th for that project Kyle and I are doing with the councillors... but after tomorrow, I'm officially done.

No comments:

Post a Comment