Sunday 11 December 2011

The Weekend!

Well, today Mikee came over and we went to Value Village and bought tacky sweaters, because there is a need for them. There's a contest at my school, and there's a party that we're going to that requires them - it's like a dress code but cooler. We also went to an Asian grocery and I bought miso soup. I just had some. It was delicious.
Yesterday we had a family dinner, and I ate way too many peanuts. Then in the evening I did a fun thing with the youth group I volunteer with, where we went and handed out stuff to homeless people. It was good! Then I was home all alone because my parents slept over at my Gran's house, and I wasn't even scared.
Tomorrow my mum goes to have an MRI! I've had one. She can join my cool club now. The only part she won't like is when they put the cage over her face. When I had mine, I just pretended I was in X-Men and they were doing some crazy operation on me.

1 comment:

  1. They put the cage over my tummy, so I didn't get to be an X-man. Phooey.

    ReplyDelete