Monday 5 December 2011

Day Fifty-Nine

I don't really want to get into a habit of always typing about the same thing, in the same order (art, English, math, lunch, spare, acting) every single day. It's boring! Sometimes I might just put a picture on. Because I'm a rebel like that.
Today in English we watched a scene from Lord of the Rings - oh my goodness, I really want to watch it again. It's been far too long! I have so much stuff to do in that class... I have to finish an architectural drawing for Wednesday, finish a contrast and comparison essay about the book and two movies, I need a draft by the sixteenth for the big final project essay, and I have to prepare an oral reading set to music of a piece that I find interesting from the book. I haven't been reading as much as I'm supposed to lately, but she has really lost me with this dumb book. I disagree completely with all of Rand's philosophies, I don't like any of the characters (except Howard, who I dislike the least), she rambles on and on about the same thing for pages on end, and it's really hard to understand what she's talking about most of the time. 
Nope. I don't like it.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! It took you a long time to get here. this is me most days of high school! lol You're doing awesome! Love the pic! would like to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete