Wednesday 7 December 2011

Day Sixty-One

MY rule for eating leftovers is... anytime before it's rotten. This could be because I like cold, stale food. ... Not ALL food types - but quite a few (for instance: stale chips! So delicious)!

In acting today we started some of the written work for our one-acts! These are just in-class one acts, with partners and so on. I'm with two other girls - ours is gonna be good! We picked a script with two older sister ignoring a younger one because she told secrets. It sort of has a melo-drama thing going on.
I ate cold, left over WokBox for lunch. Guh, it was so yummy! Everybody was jealous, oh yes they were.
In English we started decorating our door for the Christmas-class room... contest thing that's happening! There's a pizza prize for the best looking class in the calculations, so I think we're taking it pretty seriously. I had this essay written up, but it was only the draft so I decided to type it out during my spare and save myself heaps of time. So I did that. But... the school's internet is down, so I couldn't e-mail it to myself. I couldn't save it onto the hard drive because I don't have my own log-in, and it wasn't printing. I just about had a heart-attack, but the teacher-lady in the career center had a solution. Then it printed all by itself, and I didn't even need her. Tada!


... Where's me Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

1 comment:

  1. but if you eat "left overs" an hour after your meal, say......... are they really LEFT OVER? Or did it just take you a long time to eat your meal? Deep thoughts.

    ReplyDelete