Tuesday 20 December 2011

Officially Day Two of Holidays

Even though I've been out of school for four days, technically two of those days were weekend.

My holidays are going good so far! I went to a friend's Christmas party on Saturday, and I babysat all day yesterday - money is good! One of the friends at the party has a dad who can print off pictures for free, so she's going to make copies of a bunch of them for us! I asked for two really fun ones of the group, and they may have a place on my wall (this is a big deal). Today I'm making cookies with my dad -shortbread cookies- but I have to go do some laundry before he gets back so we can start right away.

I figured one post was better than none post !

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I thought you weren't going to post because it was holidays. I just needed to scroll down a bit more! Enjoy them. they always go by so fast! :)

    ReplyDelete