Monday 12 December 2011

Day Sixty-Four

This is my fifth time playing through 'Dela.' Very good song. I broke a nail today.

In art she let me print off my essay, and it actually worked! I was so happy, because my friend couldn't print it off at her place. I managed not to cut myself open again, so that was a plus too. In English we talked over some ideas for the topics we're doing for our big $10,000 essay. I really don't know how good mine is going to be, because I don't agree with any of her philosophies, and the essay contest is put on by the institute named after her; but oh well! I'll do my best! This will just make winning more funny - when I win. Then we just worked on our drawings, and I finished mine in spare! It's done! In math, when we were done checking our pretest, my friend and I had nothing to do, so we listened to his iPod. I agree with all of his music (like Dela!).
My lunch today was incredible. I had a bit of rice and tofu, little dumplings, vegetables, and miso soup. So delicious!! At one point I was talking to somebody and my hand was out, then all of a sudden Karter put banana bread in my hand. So I had banana bread too (homemade. Oh yes it was)!
In acting we had a sub, and we all really like him - he's really funny. We worked on our one act. At one point I'm supposed to pretend to have a heart attack, and when I dropped I hit my head, but it was alright. Good fun!

I'm cuckoo for chocolate cheerios!

1 comment: