Tuesday 13 December 2011

Day Sitty-Fie

I cut my finger open in art today. But this time it was a different finger. Blood everywhere! I went up to the sub and was like, 'Hi there. Do you have a band-aid?' and she fiddled around for a while. When I finally got it, I added in a very calm tone, 'And maybe some tissue paper?' Ha! That's gotta be something teachers love to hear, eh?
We had a test in math and I did fine! Good ol' math.
In English we got our essays back and I had gotten a B. Does it make me a nerd that I was bummed out by that? So I asked how I could have made it an A and he explained some stuff, then gave me my essay back so I can revise it. He said it wasn't so much my mechanical errors, but he didn't think my ideas were developed enough; and he said that my incredible ending sentence was cliche. What! I thought of it all by myself! Bah. So I changed it, and am trying to develop more of my ideas now.
I'm eating a banana and listening to Joy Electric.
I had a bagel for lunch today. I buttered it last night when it was still warm, then put it in the fridge over night - so today it was stale, cold and the butter had congealed a bit! Gah, so good.
In acting we worked on our comedia some more. I still think ours is going to be pretty funny.

Only three days left till Christmas break! First period and fifth are cancelled, and since I don't have fourth anyway, I'm leaving at lunch time - ha!

3 comments:

  1. It's awesome that you asked how you could make it an A!!! proud of you for that! Cut your finger AGAIN! What the......??? Joy electric? Gonna check it out. i'll get back to you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To tell you the truth....the music reminds me of some 80's music. I like the singing but not a huge fan of just the instrumental. all in all....I "agree" with it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ol' "Joy Electric"....music to float by. You rock, Meadow.

    ReplyDelete