Friday 23 December 2011

Guh

I still haven't started writing the essay that I'm supposed to have a draft of. That essay-... I hated that silly book. Writing the essay would be heaps easier if it was just for my teacher - but we're not writing them for our teacher. We're writing them for the Ayn Rand Institute. That being said, I can't completely diss the book in the essay, because they have a big ol' contest with thousands of dollars in prizes because of that book. Besides! Having an institute in the name of Ayn Rand is against everything Ayn Rand believed in! She was pro individualism all the way. She hated collectivism! So having a whole institute (a group of people who have relatively the same mindset) that picks a panel of people to judge somebody else's work is just silly-talk!

...

I think I may be allergic to something. I have itchy, puffy, watery eyes all the time. Well, right now I'm sick, so that makes it worse, but still. There's a flaw in the system!


Happy Christmas, sicky!

1 comment:

  1. well......if you have to write it...then approach it as fiction. Don't say what you honestly thought of it. write what they want to hear. Your imagination is amazing!!!! I know you can do THAT! Get some drops for your eyes. They look sad. :(

    ReplyDelete