Sunday 4 December 2011

The Weekend!

I did a gift exchange today, and I got candy-cane brownie mix. Oh yes I did.
Yesterday we set up our Christmas tree!! The plan was just to set up garland, but it all got done. Hooray! My mum finally let my dad and I buy a Charlie Brown tree this year. When we got to the tree place, there was actually a 'Charlie Brown' tree section. We were thrilled. Just before we started setting it all up, I found some old Christmas carol mad-libs that we had done, and I made my parents listen to me singing such songs as, 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Rabbit,' 'Frosty the Manager-Man,' 'Jingle Beer Rock,' and, 'Let it Barf, Let it Scream, Let it Snow!' I enjoyed myself. We drank eggnog, too. When we were done with the tree we watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Hilarious. I love that movie.

1 comment:

  1. Uh...we have had a Charlie Brown tree every single year of my marriage! What's this about letting you? I've never had a say.

    !!!

    And I had a great time, too. Yay, us! Yay, Christmas! Yay, Jesus!

    ReplyDelete