Wednesday 14 December 2011

Day Sixty-Six

Ha! With these type of titles, my blog must read like I'm serving time or dying or something: 'Day 78 in this barren waste land,' etc etc.

I did all my prints of my linoblock today in art. Meh. I'm not really phased by the whole thing. Scraping it was really fun, but the prep (scraping) was better than the finished project. The finished project is just a lame stamp on paper that looks like it was painted on. Plus mine didn't work out 100%, because she didn't tell me that if I had a big open space scraped off, the paper / roller would fall onto it and get all inked anyway (typically, the part you scraped stays white. Unless, apparently, it's a big space).
In English we looked at everybody's finished architectural drawings. I really liked mine! I thought it was cute. Some of them were really good, and others weren't very good at all - but who am I to judge? I'm not an art teacher (AHA!).
On the way to math I saw a friend from acting and he was holding cookies that he had made in foods, so I told him I wanted one. He let me take one, and oh my. I barely made it up the stairs to math. It was so good! I couldn't focus on conversation for a good five minutes afterward. Oh goodness, it was so yummy. It was a little cookie sandwich with something in the middle. The sandwich parts were... hard but chewy chocolatey cookie goodness, and the inside was melted squish. It was so rich, and the inside tasted almost like rum, but I knew they wouldn't do that in a school. It was bitter, mixed perfectly with the sweet outer.... Oh man. I can't even... So good.

I went home at lunch and did some stuff that needed doing. I headed back before spare was over, and sat at a table with some friends. I borrowed a hair thing from one guy with long hair: he was all, 'This luscious hair always needs an elastic! Of course I have one.' It made me laugh. After spare was acting, as per usual, and we performed our comedia piece today because one of our actors isn't going to be there tomorrow. The teacher really liked it!

This is a spoon.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! No need for further cookie descriptions. making me hungry! sounds waaaaaaay too good!

    ReplyDelete