Thursday 8 December 2011

Day Sixty-Two

In art we kept chipping away at our linoblocks. It's really hard and tedious! Oh, and in English all we did was decorate the door for the Christmas contest and play hackie sack outside. It was pretty grand. The judging for the most epictastic door is tomorrow! I've decided we'll win - mainly because we have wreaths made out of mittens that we're going to donate to the Vancouver house for homeless teens when the contest is over. Oh yes we are. If that doesn't get votes, I'm certainly out of ideas (JUST kidding). In acting our Comedia piece is coming along well. I think it'll be really funny.
In spare we went to the bakery that my friend's mum owns and I had a sugar cookie. Then we sat at the table and read the newspaper for a while. The chair I'm sitting on as I type this has broken leg rests, so it isn't very comfortable. Then when we were done with the bakery we went next door to the restaurant that her mum owns as well and ogled the cook. When we got back to the school, I did some homework. Oh yes I did.

Chocolate Cherrios. They're grrreat!

1 comment: