Wednesday 18 January 2012

Eighty!!

Wow! Eighty days of classes!

In art yesterday, even though the teacher had been watching me paint for two days already, she came up to me and told me I was using the wrong paint - as she has now had to tell everybody, because she didn't explain to us that the paint we used for our previews wasn't the paint we would use for the real thing. For some reason. The layering isn't going very nice now for me, because of the wrong paint underneath (I had had my whole background done). Thanks for that, lady. ... I've managed to fix most of the error, but it still comes up and blends wrong in some places.
In English we have our World Lit Presentation tomorrow! I didn't know that. Woohoo! I need cue cards, then I think I'll be alright. we just revised a bunch today. I also have an essay to glance over. I have a lot of homework, I've suddenly realized.
In math we learned about credit cards and the interest and stuff like that... essentials. Like it says.

During my spare I hung with friends that I see but don't always hang out with - so it was good to see them! The guy, Tom, kept singing hilarious and catchy songs, and they're in my head now. But it's alright, because he can sing; he's in the band Tommy Alto.
In acting we saw some performances. We did ours yesterday and it went really well. We also started brainstorming ideas for our next big project. The big final project! We only have a total of three hours to get it all up (two and a half, now).


Hat.

1 comment: