Wednesday 11 January 2012

Day Seventy-Five!

We just worked with paint today in art. ... Yup!
Let's see... in English we read the rest of the Importance of Being Ernest. SO funny. Such a funny play.
In math we had a test, and I finished it in ten minutes.
During lunch I went back to my English portable, and founded the Kiva Club at our school! The founding fathers (yes, we called ourselves that today) are My English teacher, me, two kids from my English class, and two grade twelves who are always fundraising for good causes and stuff like that. It's going to be so good!
The Lead boys got the hoodies we all bought in, but I had to be in the portable so I couldn't get mine. I plan to get it tomorrow - gonna rock the electric orange colors.
In acting all we did was tell stories, because there was.... ready?... four of us.

1 comment: