Thursday 5 January 2012

Day Senny-One

Today in art a kid cut her finger (the same way I did. Twice. But less bad) then started retching a bit and getting faint and had to sit down. I totally get it that some people are sickened by blood, but I just don't get it and think it's silly. Blood fascinates me.
Awww. In English we had to get peer feedback, and my essay was beautiful and drafted and lovely, and they chewed it up and spit it back out. It's good, because that's what I need!... But still. Blah!
During spare we walked to Macs and bought me chocolate milk. And a sour sucky soother. That was fun! I even smiled at somebody who I've always wanted to smile at, so that's pretty awesome.
In acting we worked more on our one acts. My character is a nine year old who pretends to have a heart attack. I'm pretty great.

1 comment:

  1. you ARE pretty great! Who was the smile for? do tell! ;)

    ReplyDelete