Tuesday 3 January 2012

Day Sixty-Nine

Back at it! I woke up a minute before my alarm went, which impressed me.

In English he poo-poo'd the opening paragraph of my essay, which makes a lot of sense. I was completely hating on the book, and saying what I thought about the institute. He said they'd probably just throw it away after they read that, which is too bad. I was hoping for the 'risky' vote. That's alright. I have to expand on some stuff, but other than that I think I have a pretty good paper.
The kid I sit next to in math got taller.
In spare it was kind of fun to see all the kids I'm used to seeing (not gonna lie. I'm semi-pumped to be back at school!). I worked on smiling all day, too, because apparently when I don't pay attention, I scowl. But I don't actually mean to! I just chew my cheek when I'm not thinking about anything.
In acting we ran through our lines. The lines that I found about three days ago that we were supposed to be looking over all holiday. I actually have them decently memorized. ... look at me go.


I had a peanut butter and jam and cheese sandwich for lunch! With eye candy for desert.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no you di-int! Eye candy for desert? You go girl! LMAO! I must say that when i read "chew my cheeks"; I did too! Glad you're back at it. the way it should be! ;)

    ReplyDelete