Monday 16 January 2012

Day Seventy-Eight

Weekend was good. A friend from Alberta came over and is staying for a while. It snowed. We steamed in my auntie and uncle's steam room! Very warm.

I'm still painting away in art. I got my background finished! Lala! In math we got him to re-teach the last lesson quickly, because even I couldn't remember much of what the Dragon Lady taught us. During spare Margo and I made a snowman, and an attempted snow fort, and had a snowball fight! We had to do it off of school property (it's a meadow right beside the lower field), because there's a story that some kid got hit in the face with a snowball and lost an eye. We all think the teachers made that up, but you never actually know. In acting we just rehearsed a bit more. She showed us our marks.


Highest mark in the acting class. Right here.
.....
Nerd, I know. But it's also semi-awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! nothing nerdy about high marks! Well deserved I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete