Tuesday 24 January 2012

Eighty-Three

I'm officially finished my first semester EVER of public school! Hooray!! I did it. Tada!

I got an A overall in my math - I think that means I got all A's. That's funny!
In art I just hung around, again. I did that a lot in that class. SO glad it's over. Not going to miss it any.
In English everybody finished off their projects, and they were good, for the most part!
In math we had our final unit test! I went and asked him after school how I did, and he told me I got an A and gave me a fist bump. Favorite teacher, right there.
In acting we did our final project! It went pretty darn well, I'd say. EXCEPT for the fact that yesterday one of the girls took it upon herself to direct, and costar. She has a reputation for changing things day before project deadlines / performances. We humored her, and then today came along. She wasn't even there. She had an audition or something, and took the wrong bus coming back. We were all really mad, but we just went on without her. She got a zero for that performance, so that's enough just deserts.

School starts again on the 30th! I have Socials, biology, film and TV, and Math 10 foundations. I already have my math 10 credit - now I'm just bettering myself.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Congrats to you & fist bumps too!! Sounds like a great jump start to keep going into the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to bettering one's self. Well done, Meadow!!!

    ReplyDelete