Thursday 19 January 2012

Eighty One

It feels a bit like I'm in captivity, doesn't it?
"Day three hundred and four in the barren wasteland." Haha.


I finished my painting in art! Then a girl dumped her water beside me, but I shrieked and got it out of the way, and my leg out from under the water, all before it actually hit the table, somehow - which is pretty cool, considering the water was in a margarine bucket. Speedy.
I did my oral presentation in English! I think I went a bit over time, because one of my links didn't quite work, but all in all I think I did pretty alright. He's gonna give me feedback tomorrow. I did Edgar Allen Poe. I know so much about that guy. More than it would ever be necessary to know, my goodness.

That's about it. Got candy in math class.

No comments:

Post a Comment