Friday 6 January 2012

Day Seventy-Two

We had to go back to our dumb linoblocks today, because the project wasn't finished - because there are some people who still haven't even begun to cut yet. That's just embarrassing. Anyway. English was slow today... we were just working on our World Lit study. The final deadline is coming up, fast! Haha, today our teacher told us, while shaking his head, that we should come to class on the last Monday and Tuesday of school before semester break. I didn't get it. So he said it again, and shook his head even harder. I still didn't get it (I got the gist of it. But how often does a teacher 'tell' you not to come to class? Technically he can't, so he didn't, but his head was shaking). After the whole class gave me a funny look, I got it.
In math we worked on exploded diagrams. ... It didn't feel really very mathy. Sort of... artsy.
During spare I worked alone for some of it because my friend had studying to do, but then half way through she came up to my table and said that she had had too much coffee, and the library was freaking her out. So we actually did work during our spare - pre' darn rare (spare, rare. HA!).
I was drained of energy during acting class, but we still ran through our script a whole bunch of times. We had a sub who wasn't our normal sub today, and she was quiet but nice. Her last name was Bartlett and made me want a pear.








...
(pear, spare, rare)

1 comment:

  1. Did the whole class have to help you "get it"? Yoiks, so funny!!! You should show up anyway, with card games to play with the teacher.

    ReplyDelete