Friday 24 February 2012

School 101

Ha, see what I did with the name there?

Today in socials we looked at nasty pictures of people with trench mouth and foot. Pretty darn eww. On Monday during my spare I'm going to help paint more stuff for the musical, because I'm good enough that she asked me to do it again - yes that's right. In math I got todays and yesterdays homework done, so I have a none-math weekend! In film we started filming! For one scene I had to run out of a classroom to "throw up." Well, I did such a good job that as I ran out (they were filming) with my hand over my mouth, two teachers stopped and looked very concerned. We're keeping that in the final project. For the next scene I had to run to a garbage can and "throw up." After I did, the janitor walked by and was all, 'So you threw up in there?' and I had to explain, again. Then we had me eating dill pickle chips and a cookie, because we couldn't get pickles and ice cream - it actually just tasted so bad, and I like nasty things! One of the other groups has huge amounts of fake blood. Every teacher's blood pressure is probably going to be through the roof by the end of this project. In bio I got notes for Karter and Matthew, because they both weren't there. Matthew is rocking a fever of 104, and Karter had to leave early. We learned all about Cassowaries! Coolest bird ever.

I was going up to my locker before bio, and just when I got to the top of the stairs there was a guy about to come down. We did the left, right, left thing, then we both sort of walked forward (assuming the other was going to go the other way), and we bumped right into each other. We started laughing and apologizing, and I thought it was funny enough to write about. The end.

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope you post the finished film project. I hate hearing about all this stuff and not seeing it. Way to fool the janitor! Ba ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete