Wednesday 15 February 2012

Day Ninety-Five

I'm eating a Reese peanut butter heart - ohhh my goodness.

This morning I was having one of those 'wake up a bunch of times but don't really wake up and still have hours to sleep,' sort of mornings. During one of those wake ups, I heard my mum in the kitchen, and I figured it was pretty early for her to be up, so I checked my alarm clock. It said 5:15 AM, so I was about to go back to sleep, but then I checked my phone, and IT said 7:15 AM. Turns out the power went out and my alarm didn't go - faaantastic. I still wasn't late for class though! I'm pretty super.
 It was too hot in math today - the teacher laughed and said it was probably all the grade eights in the class before ours. They just breath too much! Too much carbon dioxide. Just stop.
In film we saw all of the storyboards that we did yesterday, and then we broke into groups and decided on which one to shoot. I'm pumped about the group I'm in, because two of them are super good to work with - the other one is... able to be worked with, we'll say. We're not doing my story, but the one that we are doing is really good!
This chocolate is delicious.
While the whole class was in a circle, one kid kept copying me - apparently I sit really straight, and move my shoulders back and fourth. I tried to stop, but then I'd forget really fast and I'd see him start doing it again and I'd laugh and try to stop again. It was all fun times.
Tomorrow we'll be watching our scavenger hunt videos. My group is boss. No big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment