Wednesday 22 February 2012

Ninety-Nine!

Tomorrow is 100 whole days of public school in my life!

In socials I got a really rich brownie, and a cuppycake. I'm pretty darn pumped about that, actually. I ate half the brownie, then shared. I ate all the cuppycake (but I scraped off most of the icing. Because it was actually inches off the cake) after my lunch. In spare I walked home to get my forgotten lunch. Tomorrow during math admin are going to come around and give all the grade elevens their course selection papers - I think there's five of us in that class. I know what I want to take next semester, mostly. So that's good! I can still switch everything if I change my mind later. In film we finished our story, then started work on our shot list. For a while there we were going to have me be pregnant with an alien fetus baby, and go with that. But we changed our mind's. In biology we talked about cancer. I hate talking about cancer, because now I'm paranoid that I have it and am not gonna know about it! There's cancer, heart disease, and lung disease on both sides of my family. Spiffy.

David Bowie!

1 comment:

  1. Look for a special delivery waiting at the post office for you, today. :)

    ReplyDelete