Tuesday 14 February 2012

Ninety-Fo'

Happy Valentimes day!!! My hand got decorated in bio.


Yup! I gave everybody those little conversation hearts that nobody really likes, but everybody eats on Valentimes day. It's just a thing to do. I left some on every locker in one of the hallways, too! Matthew and I also drew on the chalkboard after bio with one of them - it worked. And it erased. In film we had a scavenger hunt! We were all broken into groups, and one of the things we had to do was a dollying shot of the people in our group. We did it in two takes, with two kids standing there, then another kid pushing the camera guy on one of those chair dollies. It was hilarious, because that's not what our teacher meant. But use what you have, right? She said we could use skateboard or a longboard, so why not be a bit more legit about it? I got a flower gram from good ol' anonymous!!!!! It actually smells so good. I got a Reese peanut butter heart from my dad, too - so good.
For film we have to write a story tonight! We have to work out our shots and plots, and I think we have to storyboard it as well. I'm pumped - I love story boarding (how often do you read THAT?).

1 comment: