Thursday 23 February 2012

One-Hunny!

Tadaaaah! Today is my 100th day of public school ever in my life. Whoaaa.
We had course selection today - we didn't actually pick anything, they just gave us the low down so we know what's going on. During spare a bunch of the guys were playing man hunt, it was fun to watch. Let's see... we got our shot list finished in film! I think we begin shooting tomorrow. In biology we learned some stuff, and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right - so my homework is on hold until tomorrow. I'm gonna try to find a friend who knows what it is, and then see if I can get it done!
I had a nap when I got home from school; naps are amazing. You know that moment between awake and asleep where you can hear stuff but can't do anything about it? I heard my door open, and my mum said, "No, you have to go in," And my dad replied with, "I'm not going in there! No way!" So that was funny, too. I'm giving blood on Saturday! Woo!

FYI - I definitely got a scar from one of my "adoring fans"! Fan mail! First ever in my life. This is a big deal.
Don't be hatin' on the pose. It was required.

1 comment: