Monday 13 February 2012

Day Ninety-Three

We had a pro D day on Friday - so technically I didn't forget to write.

Today in socials we did a writing assignment on human rights, and watched a video that made me mad at every person who hurts another person. I drank chocolate milk during my spare. In math we did some stuff - I have a lot of homework though, and it was too hot in the class room today. During lunch we had a Kiva meeting, but we didn't talk about anything. In film we did some short five shot scenes but with just a fake camera. At one point she used me and another kid for a demonstration, and at the end I was supposed to think of a snappy comeback to say to the friend that was accusing me of stealing his cat. For some totally unknown reason, I said, 'Just because it's true you don't need to say it!' and ran off. Pretty sure the laughing was at, not with. It wasn't funny or snappy, but that's completely ok! It made it realistic - I don't think I've ever had a snappy comeback at the time I've needed one. I always think of one after. During bio Karter wasn't there so it was just me and Matthew at the microscope. We drew some stuff, and calculated some stuff.

I just ate bread with honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment