Tuesday 7 February 2012

Day Ninety.

I think I'll have a 'one hundred days in public school,' party for myself in ten days. I think I'll wear a party hat that'll be recycled from my birthday. I think that would be appropriate.

TODAY in socials we finished our note booklet, and learned about the political parties and kinda where they stand. The Green Party is definitely the only party I would consider voting for. Ever. In a million years. Let's see... during my spare I did homework and ate a granola bar. And some of my friends' food stuffs. In math we did some happy things, and now I sit next to a girl named Mercury. Mercury and Meadow. We could be a superhero duo. During lunch I sat with some of my friends while they were selling shirts to raise awareness for 'Anti-bullying day,' but then I got bored of that and wandered around for a while! In film we analyzed Millions, then tried to count shot changes in sword fight scenes from the Princess Bride, and Pirates 1. It's really funny how the mind notices shot and angle changes, but doesn't necessarily register it if it's going by really quickly. During that class I had to leave for a sec to run up to my locker to get my mum a key for the house, because her purse got stolen! ... woohooo! We changed the locks so no axe murderers would come and slit our throats while we slept. On the up side, my new key is a Canucks key - yay! In Bio we also did some things. Tomorrow is our first (my first ever) lab!

I tried to do the crackers challenge - the one where you eat six in a minute. They say it's impossible, but I  thought my chewing skills were better. I only got four and a half. Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment