Tuesday 10 April 2012

I did the math. It's day 118.

Yup - I figured everything right.
I think I sort of look like 'Tom Delonge on an unattractive day' in the picture of my shifty eyes... I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

In socials we started learning about Hitler and stuff. I already know all about World War II, but I guess this'll make it official! Tada. In spare I did homework and a fire drill. In math I found out I'm getting a B! A low B... but still a B! In film we finished Baz Luhrman's Romeo and Juliet, and moved onto Moulin Rouge. I love Moulin Rouge, but I wasn't a huge fan of Romeo and Juliet - possibly because of his style, or possibly because I'm sort of sick of that whole story. It was cool though, to notice that Moulin Rouge and Romeo and Juliet were very similar, film element-wise. I'm going to be doing a big report on sort of the history of CGI. We got to think of and pick our own! She warned me that it's a huge topic, but I don't mind - it interests me! Godzilla versus Avatar. Stuff like that! In bio we kept on learning about phylums and stuff. We're looking at pond water under the microscope tomorrow. Gonna see all those charming little... living things. Karter suggested using water from his pool, but unfortunately they put chemicals in it yesterday. ... it's pretty darn nasty, though. It would have worked well!

Tonight is a four hour musical rehearsal... I don't think I have to be there for the whole thing though. On Saturday we have a 9 - 5 rehearsal. Yes that's right. Eight hours! It's not even the dress rehearsal. Phew.

egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment