Wednesday 18 April 2012

Day 124

We got an early release today! I'm home already. Yaaay!
In socials we saw some sweet medals. The German medals are way cooler than the British ones, just saying. Every class was only an hour today. That was sweet. During lunch I helped Karter study for bio, cause I'm nice like that. In film we had to pick a group of two, then group up with another group of two. Karter and I are a group, and two other friends are with us. Each group of two has to do a dramatic scene and a comedic scene, and write a script and stuff, and the other group films them, and vice versa. Our's is gonna be pretty funny, I think. In bio we started on kingdom Animalia. I remember helping my friend Mikee do all of this homework last year, so I feel super behind. But it's all good.
Tonight is opening night of the musical! They had a performance yesterday, but that didn't count cause it was just for elementary students. Today is the big deal! I'm pumped.

This is my 'pumped and in a toque' face.

No comments:

Post a Comment