Tuesday 17 April 2012

122? No! 123!

Man. I am an unreliable kid, hey? Not posting here, not posting there... well anyway, yesterday I didn't get home until like ten thirty, and then all of my attention was on my homework.

Tomorrow in socials a guy is coming, and we all get to look at NAZI artifacts and stuff. Some medals, and maybe a helmet... stuff like that. I'm pretty excited! Even though WWII was a super terrible thing, I've always liked learning about and studying it. In spare I just did homework... it was rip roarin'. In math we had some handout things, and I got everything done! Yay! But.. I still have homework from other lessons that I haven't gotten totally finished yet. ... During lunch I studied again. I had a peanut butter and honey sammich on French bread, with a cucumber. It was mucho yummy! In film we were in the library researching for our big assignment. I chose CGI for mine, but now it's switched to the images / visual effects of old sci-fi movies versus now sci-fi movies. Because some of those really old sci-fimovies... hilarious. Anyway. In biology we had a quiz, and a sub! Everybody else talked the entire time, but I managed to get all my reading done. ... yaay. The sub was really funny, but I felt sort of bad for him - subs sometimes don't know if they can yell at the kids to tell them to be quiet, so they just try to laughingly tell them so. After school I watched the end of the rugby game. I don't know who we were playing or if we won, because I was only there for like five minutes, but it was good!
Now I'm going to help Karter review for the quiz he missed today. Cause I'm nice like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment