Thursday 12 April 2012

!@)

Today I spelled 120 with characters. I know. Rebel. I just ate some cheese and crackers, but it was really salty. So now I'm drinking water.

In socials we watched some newsreels from WWII and learned some stuff. Looking at the RAF and Luftwaffe planes looking like birds all in formation was so cool! My grandad was in that war! He was a tail gunner! I know. So cool! I get goosebumps when I see footage of all those planes. If it didn't mean a war would be going on, I'd like to see them in real life.
In spare I painted more stuff in the theatre. Today I was repainting something I had painted yesterday, that had gotten painted wrong by people after me. ... so now it's white again.
In math we kept learning mathematics. I always wanna say it in French - mathematique.
In film we finished Moulin Rouge! Lots of the others didn't like it, but my love of it outnumbered everybody else's dislike. So there.
In biology we had a quiz/test thing. We were 'review cramming' before hand, because even once you looked over it, you forgot what it was. But I think I did well!

Now I have to go back to the school for more rehearsal. Dress rehearsal is Sunday.. I still can't believe that. Ahh well. We'll see! It's like an adventure.
..... misadventure.

1 comment:

  1. I need to get my ticket for that show! Doh!

    P.S. You are a funny kid.

    ReplyDelete