Wednesday 11 April 2012

Day 119

I'm hungry. But.. I decided to do this little dandy before I forgot. Because I would have forgotten.

In socials today we got some stuff back. I got a 75 on a test. Hmm... That's still a B, I guess. I thought I did better, but apparently not! Tada! In spare I helped paint some stuff in the theatre. I wore a skirt today, and when I wore the smock-thing it looked like I wasn't wearing any pants. In math we learned some new stuff - I'm not perilously confused yet! Perilously. That's a good word. Anyway... during lunch I was standing outside the photo room with some people and Garth and Wayne ran out and asked if we wanted to get our picture with them for the year book. Obviously I wanted to, so a friend and I went in and got pictures. Personally, I think it was fantastic. In film we kept watching Moulin Rouge - guh. Guh! I love that movie. We also saw how we're doing in the class, and I'm doing great! Yaaay great. In bio we were looking at stuff under our microscope, and we were supposed to find living moving things, but we couldn't really find anything under ours. I went to somebody else's and used their organisms for my sketches. So it was all good. I have homework now - for bio, though. Not math! So it's ok.

Aaannnnd now it's eat time.

1 comment: