Thursday 1 March 2012

Day One Hundred and Five

I went to Karter's after school today! His brother and his brother's friends have won a local film festival two years in a row! I was inspired. Mikayla came over to his house too, and we watched some Youtube, played some wii, ate some food... he even played me his American Idol recordings, so I got to see Deandre (WOOHOO).

School was good. Nobody touch my back today, so that's nice - it's getting itchy though. The teachers are all going on strike Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, which is annoying but ahh well. Tomorrow, too, apparently there's going to be a walk-out. I don't even know what that is, so I'm staying in class. I think it's when the students go out and protest with the teachers, but I'd say more than half of them aren't going to stay around, they're just going to leave. Besides... I want to learn about baboons.

2 comments:

  1. boo! that sucks Meadow! Get some cream on your back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No cream for three days, that's what this tattoo artist recommends. Says it heals quicker if it dries out properly first.

    ReplyDelete