Friday 2 March 2012

106

Had a test in socials today! I think I did fine. During spare I went outside with some kids who were protesting with the walk out (because I was in spare, I figured there was nothing else to do). I got some honks, and then my hands got cold so I went back inside. We had a test in math today as well, and I know I did well in that. I was finished in about fifteen minutes. During lunch I wandered. Hmm... more editing in film, today. At one point we sort of ran out of stuff to edit, so Lee, Kyle and I started goofing around with Photobooth and Garageband. Lee was really getting into the spacey-piano music! So funny. In biology we watched another movie (because most of the student weren't there because of the walk out), and it was awesome! This one was about baboons. Very cool. When they started cutting open the reproductive bits of the male baboon, I looked beside me at Karter, and his mouth was hanging open and he looked disturbed. On my other side, Matthew had his hands on his cheeks, and looked disturbed as well - Megan (a friend visiting our class) and I thought it was interesting!

My Hunger Games books came in the mail today. That's a week early! Yay Indigio.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment